My family and I make our home available, which we have furnished with care and passion to offer you a pleasant stay.
We would therefore be grateful if you respect our home as if it were your own.
The rules to be observed in our Bed and Breakfast are not only those sanctioned by law, but above all those dictated by common sense and mutual attention. The rules to be observed in our Bed and Breakfast are not only those sanctioned by law, but above all those dictated by common sense and mutual attention.
- It is absolutely forbidden to smoke both in the rooms and in the internal common areas.
- Breakfast is served from 08:00 to 10:00 unless otherwise agreed with the property.
- Check-out must be done by 10:00 unless otherwise agreed with the property.
- The room is cleaned daily, towels are changed every 3 days and sheets are changed every 5 days.
- Hot water is guaranteed by a 50/80 liter boiler, sufficient for use by up to three people. Guests are invited not to overuse in order not to risk being temporarily without hot water.
- In civil respect for the place and above all for the guests, we ask you to maintain a behavior that at any time of the day and in no way damages the tranquility of others.
- Guests are invited to treat with respect what is made available to them in the rooms and common areas.
- The B & B Nacorè assumes no responsibility for money or objects, of value or not, left in the rooms and not delivered for safekeeping.
- Wi-fi: B&B Nacore19 OR B&B Nacore19_EXT. Password: giada0515
- Opening hours: morning 09.00-13.30 afternoon 14.00-18.30. It is forbidden to use the swimming pool outside these hours.
- The presence of a lifeguard is not mandatory in this pool.
- It is mandatory to take a shower before entering the water.
- The use of headphones is mandatory and if they are not in your possession, they can be purchased on site.
- It is forbidden to use room towels. For the rental of pool towels, please contact the reception.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Each guest is required to behave in such a way as not to cause discomfort and harassment to other bathers.
- It is forbidden to bring in bottles, glass objects and other objects not strictly related to bathing.
- It is forbidden to run around the pool and dive from the edge.
- It is forbidden to play dangerous games or exercises that disturb other swimmers.
- All pool equipment made available to bathers must be used with care and attention and any damage caused must be compensated.
- The B&B Nacorè assumes no responsibility for money or objects, of value or not, left unattended.